The present website www.sevillabikecenter.es (hereinafter, THE WEB), is owned by UTE Pinapark Campamento Deportivo y Aventura SL Cyclo Tourist 2000 and Bici Activa SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB), C.I.F. No. U-90150442 and its address is: Paseo Catalina de Ribera S / N, B, Acc (Local), 41004 Seville; telephone: 658 150 404, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commercial activity is the rent of bicycles and the tourist promotion and we have all the authorizations of the different Public Administrations for the exercise of our economic activity.
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, attributes the condition of user to the person or entity that accesses this web and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, that can undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that you can contact us at the aforementioned postal address, e-mail and on our website.
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or e-mail.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS, USE AND UTILIZATION
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illicit, contrary content. to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that may appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.